We are looking to expand the Pac4Portugal.com portfolio to now include villas from the Odelouca Valley to central Silves to Messines area.
Why are we doing this?
- We have always had a small portfolio of secluded villas and we now feel that the time is right to include these into a larger portfolio of countryside villas
- Part of the team has spent the majority of their life and has business connections in the Silves area, so we can deliver a very good local knowledge service
- We currently have a couple of building projects to convert farm houses into stunning rental investment properties.
- Silves as a town is full of culture, history, shops and restaurants and is great base for a family holiday with Carvoeiro and its beaches only 15-20 mins drive away.
If we expand, will we lose our core values?
The short answer is no, because with the larger business we have a new team ready in the background to help us enhance the business. They already help us from time to time in the current setup and will be able to expand the Pac4Portugal Rental, Management and Construction into these selected areas while not losing are core “Personal Service, Local Knowledge”
Do you own a rental property in this area?
If you own a property that you either rent or would like to rent and need help filling rental weeks, then contact us. All properties featured on the PactPortugal.com website now have or are applying for their Alojamento Local (Tourist Licence) – if you do not have one we can help you apply for this. We like to deliver an equally personal service to owners as well as rental clients
Looking to buy a Villa/House in this area?
At present we have the following available:
- a 4 bedroom villa at Silves Gare with swimming pool – under construction and available for 379,000€
- Project to convert farmhouse into a rare two floor 4 bedroom villa with swimming pool – 395,000€
- Two 4 bedroom villas available between Silves and Messines priced at 1,000,000€ for both
- Land with projects to build 3/4 bedroom villas – various prices